Monday, June 27, 2011

A Birthday to Remember.

For my 22nd birthday I decided to have an English-styled birthday "tea party".   My inspiration derived from the recent Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.  In hopes of mimicking the extraordinary, and somewhat ridiculous "fasinators" that we all saw on television and magazines after the wedding, we all came up with a unique look of our own.  Hope you enjoy looking at our silliness.

***Photographed by the lovely Sara Byrne and Dylan Howell of Sara K Byrne Photography****


To all my friends who attended, I can't thank you enough. It was a birthday I'll never forget. I love you all.












 
And a few from my camera:


























1 comment:

  1. the last ones are so so sweet! oh my gosh i love all of these picture! i'm such a dork, hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete